For a third show in a row, we will be exhibiting at the largest international commercial maritime and workboat exhibition and conference: Seawork 2022.
This year, Seawork takes place over three days on 21-23 June 2022 at the Mayflower Park in the working port of Southampton, UK. Attracting more than 7,500 visitors from over 70 countries across the globe, this exhibition is where buyers, sellers, innovators, and legislators from the commercial maritime industry come together to discuss business.
NORCO at Seawork 2019
NORCO will be exhibiting at stand C73 in Hall 3 and are looking forward to welcoming attendees and fellow exhibitors to discuss how we can help deliver GRP & Composites manufacturing solutions. We will be showcasing our expertise of 35+ years in the marine industry, from design to delivery of large and complex composite components with a focus on 4 key themes:
- Design for Manufacture to reduce tooling and component cost as well as improve part performance
- Large complex and vacuum integral tooling assemblies
- RTM tool design and manufacture
- Assembled vessels
- Exterior and interior structural components
- Supply chain management, delivery, and logistics
- First stage fitout
- High performance components
- Carbon, glass and alternate fabrics and resins for functional performance
- Manufacturing techniques including hand lay, infusion, RTM, autoclave and out of autoclave pre-pregs.
- High tolerance manufacture of large and critical components and assemblies
- A-grade spray finishing
- Functional coatings
- Large component curing
Harry Dodge, Project Engineer at Norco, comments:
“The engineering team at Norco GRP and Composites are looking forward to attending Seawork 2022. The event showcases the pioneers of the marine market and allows stakeholders to discuss key problems across the industry. With radical changes in supply chains, material availability and environmental policy, it is key for these innovative companies to come together to solve the issues the marine world is facing. I look forward to re-connecting with customers and suppliers to address these issues and provide technical support and manufacturing to enable these innovations.”
If you would like to talk to us at the show, we are exhibiting at stand C73 in Hall 3. If you’re exhibiting, we would be more than happy to come to your stand for a conversation.
Entry is completely FREE with prior registration – just visit Register for Seawork 2022.