To continue with the development of our workforce and business, we are providing the opportunity for individuals undertake a 3 – year apprenticeship in Composite Engineering.
Composites manufacture is the combining of materials to form a lighter and stronger rigid structure as an alternative to metal. These lightweight rigid structures are essential in the Aerospace, Automotive, Marine and Renewables industries. The composite industry therefore has an increasing requirement for skilled employees.
The apprenticeship will be approximately 3 years and will involve completing:
- NVQ 2 & 3 in Composite Engineering
- BTec TechCert in Composite Engineering
- On the job training at our sites on Holton Heath
- Partnership with Yeovil College
Candidates must have GCSE Grade 4/C or above in Mathematics and English. Additional GCSE’s in Design and Technology and a relevant Science subject would also be desirable.
- 1. All candidates are required to complete our Application form (below) and return this.
- Individuals meeting our selection criteria will be invited in to meet with us where there will be the opportunity to tour the facilities and to ask questions. There will also be a requirement to undergo an aptitude test.
- The next start date for this is 16 September 2019.
THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED.