This role is responsible for managing all the marketing for the Company, ensuring that its reputation is built upon throughout the industry. There is a large amount of autonomy in this role so we require a hands-on person who is prepared to do a full 360 marketing position which includes investigating strategy for the whole marketing function, event and exhibition management, branding and social media positioning. This role reports to and will be supported by our MD.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Development of Marketing strategy to include brand, video, website, photography, exhibitions, editorial, advertising, social media, e-marketing etc.
- Brand development and maintenance including review, management and maintaining consistency to ensure we are fresh and modern.
- Responsible for our Website; update and creation of content and images as required including new case studies, adding new items on a regular basis.
- Producing video case studies, including graphics and voice-over.
- Managing and optimising our group websites including link-building and reviewing content to improve Google ranking.
- Monthly review and management of YouTube Channel and new web video uploading.
- Ad hoc addition of video content to the website in line with the website strategy.
- Taking photography footage when requested by Project Engineers/Production Managers to ensure footage is collected and used to keep project coverage current.
- Arranging the booking, admin, stand design for exhibitions pre/during/post show and providing PR support.
- Increasing our exposure in key industry and sector journals and sourcing other opportunities.
- Writing and proof-reading artwork and copy for print and digital communication channels.
- Carrying out all advertising and press releases and considering new opportunities as they arise.
- Management and development of all our social media presence.
- Producing e-marketing highlighting Norco projects, people and industry/technological developments.
- Producing monthly internal newsletter and any other ad-hoc internal documents required.
- Developing datasheets on key projects.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to company management such as web analytics and rankings.
- Responsible for the annual marketing budget and control of spending.
- All admin duties including database cleansing.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good creative background in website/editorial/design
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Marketing position of a similar level.
- Degree level qualification with excellent English and numerical skills.
- A keen interest in photography and video.
- Editing software such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Video editing