Working alongside team supervisors and project engineers, this is a supporting role carrying out effective and accurate production planning to ensure that all factors are in place to ensure every project is successful.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Loading orders onto our Progress Plus system, ensuring that all details are correct.
- Generating and maintaining accurate production schedules to ensure maximum efficiency in the production team.
- Scheduling workload and liaising with Project Engineers to ensure project production plans are met.
- Communicating any issues which may affect the delivery of the product on time.
- Ensuring that all employees complete weekly timesheets and accurately logging the hours worked against individual jobs.
- Working with the Supervisors to plan workload and workflow.
- Producing forward load schedules detailing the immediate 3-month requirement of both resource and capacity with a 1 year + overview of projected projects.
- Co-ordinating with purchasing dept to ensure that the correct materials are available for each job.
- Reporting at Production, Project and client meetings when requested.
- Observing and following the company’s Health & Safety policy at all times, and ensure the other members of the team are doing the same.
- Maintaining a proactive, productive and professional attitude at all times.
Please apply with an indication of your salary expectations for the role.
THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED.