Manage a series of new and existing customers to provide a service supplying them quality composite parts, ensuring a sustainable level of profit for the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commercial responsibility & estimating.
- Account management of customers.
- Come up with innovative manufacturing solutions for parts.
- Tool design when required.
- Responsible for the input into Progress all new items, maintenance and upkeep of BOM’s, loading sales orders and ensuring delivery notes are provided for your projects.
- Ensure the establishment of clear requirements for the project with the customer prior to the commencement of manufacture.
- Preparing Engineering Management plans, including estimates for schedule and resource requirements.
- Produce clear work instruction for manufacturing staff.
- Ensure materials are made available in a timely manner, either through direct procurement or delegating procurement activities.
- Modify existing layup books and sign off sheets as parts evolve or react to quality issues.
- Working with quality team to ensure best practices.
- Project manage component manufacture through factory and working with external suppliers as necessary.
- Co-ordination of part manufacture on the shop-floor with production supervisors.
- Assistance with operating and maintaining shop-floor equipment such as Autoclaves and ovens.
- Maintain full and up to date knowledge of relevant technical and quality areas.
- Negotiation of variations to contract / job.
- Ensuring the accounts department are kept up to date with invoicing, WIP and assisting them with chasing overdue payments.
- Experience with designing in Siemens NX or Solidworks highly beneficial.
- Occasional UK and overseas travel.
Please apply with an indication of your salary expectations for the role.