You will be responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager in undertaking procurement of all products and services for all parts of the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing sales orders and understanding materials needed for different customers.
- Creating BOM’S and updating them when specifications or materials change.
- Updating stock quantity of materials on our business system for weekly/monthly and monitoring stock levels.
- Organising shipping requirements with DHL, Fedex, UPS and TNT.
- Reconciling credit card receipts for month end.
- Arranging and scheduling services.
- Liaising with project engineers and production for their material requirements ongoing and new enquires.
- Carrying out stock checks weekly and monthly.
- Processing ad hoc orders with suppliers and credit card payments.
- Carrying out housekeeping on our Progress system i.e. new part numbers, BOM, UOP, supplier lead times.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in purchasing, procurement or buying.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong customer and supplier focus.
- Confident with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- The ability to manage your own workload and prioritise.
Please apply with an indication of your salary expectations for the role.
THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED.