As the reception-based administrator you will be responsible for all front of house activities, being the professional face of the business while supporting the Finance, Purchasing and HR departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering the main reception and directing calls to the right recipient.
- Answering the visitors intercom and authorising visitors in line with the security policy.
- Welcoming clients and visitors, ensuring sign-in procedure is followed and passes are issued.
- Receiving daily post and deliveries and passing these onto the correct person / department.
- Sales order processing with Progress our Production Planning Software Package.
- Scanning job cards and other documents with Invu (document management system) onto our server so all staff can access the information.
- Initial point of contact for absences, recording these and informing supervisors.
- Dealing with holiday and absence requests and inputting this data onto Progress Planning Software Package and a public folder database on the server, so managers have access to all holiday requests and absences.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Ordering and maintaining database regarding safety boots.
- Filing of all supplied and customer invoices, delivery notes, paid invoices and Sales Orders.
- Matching Supplier statements against invoices.
- Ordering Lunch from a local company for visitors when requested.
- Sending various parts via carriage and processing online.
- Arranging travel and accommodation when required.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A friendly and welcoming telephone manner with a positive and professional attitude.
- Confident with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Previous administration experience with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The ability to manage your own workload and prioritise.
THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED.