This role will be responsible for delivering and overseeing the end-to-end process of recruitment for the whole business, involving recruitment for roles at all levels and improving candidate attraction, where you will utilise your experience and creativity to ensure roles are filled. The role reports to and will be supported by the HR Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the recruitment process for each role from start to finish.
- Confirming job and person specifications with the recruiting Manager.
- Preparing and posting job adverts on relevant job boards.
- Screening and shortlisting all applicants for the recruiting manager.
- Involvement and support in interviews where required.
- Positive onboarding and induction of successful candidates.
- Communication to all applicants at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Maintaining HR and Recruitment records and HR systems.
- Producing job offer packs, new starter files and ensuring all documents are in received before passing details to payroll.
- Communication regarding all new starters internally and to HR Manager and Payroll.
- Contributing ideas for candidate attraction and employer branding.
- Involvement in marketing, including optimising our recruitment capabilities across our website and all social media channels.
- Creating engaging content (traditional and digital) regarding our employer brand for use at induction, engineering shows and open days.
- Assisting with HR admin tasks and attending meetings when requested to do so.
- Supporting the office function and covering other duties when required.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience of working in recruitment and/or Sales.
- Good level of literacy, numeracy and PC skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- The ability to manage your own workload and prioritise.