Manage a series of new and existing customers to provide a service supplying them quality composite parts, ensuring a sustainable level of profit for the company. Sometimes working as part of a wider team on larger projects or running customer projects directly the role is varied and requires someone of a practical nature with good composites experience and experiences of AS9100 quality processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Co-ordination of projects through concept to delivery.
- Producing detailed work instructions for composite parts & tooling.
- Co-ordinate engineering activities, utilising external suppliers where appropriate.
- BOM configuration & setting up items on computer system.
- Production of drawings.
- Ensure the establishment of clear requirements for the project with the customer prior to the commencement of manufacture.
- Preparing Engineering Management plans, including estimates for schedule and resource requirements.
- Ensure materials are made available in a timely manner, either through direct procurement or delegating procurement activities.
- Working with quality team to ensure best practices.
- Project manage component manufacture through factory and working with external suppliers as necessary.
- Co-ordination of part manufacture on the shop-floor with production supervisors.
- Negotiation of variations to contract / job as well as estimating when required.
- Occasional UK and overseas travel.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree qualified / or 5+ years’ experience in similar role.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience of using Siemens NX.
- Excellent working knowledge of AS9100 & GD&T ASME with an ability to use both to an advanced level.
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to work well independently.
- Proactive with the ability to identify process improvement and implement and changes.
Please be aware that many roles for Norco GRP and Composites Ltd are subject to security control. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held and/or your place of birth may limit the roles that you can perform for our organisation. Successful candidates must pass a DBS check and meet security check (SC) clearance requirements.
THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED.